How to Access Your Account
Please read through these steps carefully since you will need to navigate away from this page to begin the process.
1. Click on the "Library Catalog" tab located on the top of this page.
2. Click on Log In at the top of the page.
3. In the Log in ID space, enter the bar code number on your library card.
4. In the password space, enter your last name.
5. Check your information, including which books you have checked out and what day they are due to be returned as well as your holds and checkout history.
6. From this screen, you can renew items, reserve items, and update your information (including password).
7. Be sure to log out of your account when you are finished, especially if you are on a public computer.
For more information, visit Alexandria Catalog Tips.