Use of Library Facilities and Equipment
Find out how to book our meeting rooms, and who can use the Library's bulletin boards, exhibits, and display space. Also includes information about our storage facilities, fax machine, and copier.
- Public Meeting Rooms
- Meeting Room User Contract
- A contract for using Library meeting rooms. See "Public Meeting Rooms" above for meeting room policies.
- Library Parking Map
- A map highlighting preferred parking for meeting attendees.
- Bulletin Board, Exhibits, Displays, and Storage Facilities
- Fax Machine and Copier
- Piano Policy for Private Instructors
- Policy regarding use of the library's piano by private instructors and their students.
- Piano Policy Agreement for Private Instructors
- An agreement to be signed by private instructors and the Library Director for use of the library's piano.
- Video Surveillance Policy